ANNIE ROJZMAN - "Oh Argentina"
Hi WILL, Pls read highlights / WATCH Music video (BELOW)
- Annie Rojzman is a 15 yr old Argentinian-American singer living in Miami. Was 2months old when family left Argentina due to bombings by racists.
- Theme of song focuses on RESILIENCE and GOOD NATURE of immigrants seeking a better life in America.
- Song is called "Oh Argentina" - names Cuba, Venezuela, Mexico, Peru, Columbia, Dominicana, Puerto Rico, Chile - and represents ALL immigrants.
- We're partnered with Young Center, a non-profit human rights org that advocates the rights & best interests of unaccompanied immigrant children.
- #IAmANNIE campaign: ANNIE = Another Needed Naturalized Immigrant Excelling. Click HERE for more info
WHY THIS WORKS?
- "Oh Argentina" mirrors conversations happening daily in south Florida + nationally. This topic has been branded for 18+ months by the media.
- 80% of Americans think Dreamers should be allowed to stay & work toward citizenship. Could easily translate into Entercom stations in NY, CA, TX where support is almost unanimous.
- Song is 95% English, 5% Spanish - perfect for this generation of Latinos (English as first language)
- We have commitments from various celebs to support: CLICK HERE for our company's history in Film/TV/Music
WHY POWER 96?
- This song will UNITE Latinos - on-brand for Power 96 - and will make Power "MY hometown station" (LOYALTY to station)
- This is what WPOW did with Pitbull, and what WEDR did with Rick Ross / DJ Khaled. We saw this first-hand and were close to the action
This song will ACTIVATE & UNITE south Florida - WPOW would have sparked it. This isn't a song - it's a MOVEMENT, it's organic to south Florida's large Latin community, and it's organic to Power 96!
Any questions / comments, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org