ANNIE ROJZMAN - "Oh Argentina"
If you've reached this private page, you're someone that can make a change for the good.
Pls read WATCH Music video / read highlights and request (BELOW)
- Annie Rojzman is a 15 yr old Argentinian-American singer living in Miami. She was 2months old when family left Argentina due to bombings by racist terrorists.
- Theme of song focuses on RESILIENCE and GOOD NATURE of immigrants seeking a better life in America.
- Song is called "Oh Argentina" - names Cuba, Venezuela, Mexico, Peru, Columbia, Dominicana, Puerto Rico, Chile - and represents ALL immigrants.
- We're partnering with Young Center, a non-profit human rights org that advocates for the rights & best interests of unaccompanied immigrant children.
- #IAmANNIE campaign: ANNIE = Another Needed Naturalized Immigrant Excelling.
The purpose: UNITE people and give them the REAL perspective of immigrants in America.
(#1 AND/OR #2)
Repost/share the music video (IG @annierojz / FB @annierojzmanofficial / www.annierojzman.com). Music video goes live TUESDAY 6/5 @ 6pm EST
Record yourself singing "Argentina, don't cry for me.. I'm in [YOUR CITY] livin out my dreams". Shout out your home country!!
Post/tag Annie on IG @annierojz, FB @annierojzmanofficial
THIS IS HOW WE CAN PUT CHANGE INTO ACTION, WE HOPE YOU'LL JOIN US IN UNITING PEOPLE FOR GOOD
Any questions / comments, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org